Maxcon continued works at Penny Place Apartments during June completing Level 10 to Level 13 slabs with Level 7, 8 & 9 formwork stripped. Level 12 insitu columns poured including the sheer walls up to Level 12. Services works to Level 1 – 4 completed with sewer stacks, fire sprinklers and permanent lights. The carpark screen has been installed on the Western & North East boundary on Level 1 to 4 and sub-frames installed with sub-frame to the Southern elevation completed.
In addition, both precast panel cores have been installed up to Level 12 with internal core stairs poured to Level 7.
Fitout progress includes:
- Level 5, 6 & 7 plaster walls and ceiling installed with first coat of paint
- Level 6, 7 & 8 balustrade completed including painting of balcony soffits
- Level 5, 6, 7 & 8 Air-conditioning enclosure boxes completed
- Windows to Level 5, 6, 7 & 8 installed including all carpark windows
- Carpark crash barriers installed Level 1 – 4
- Fire & Hydraulic pumps installed